The Open Budgets Blog is thinking of running a series of interviews with prominent government budget activists. After giving some background on their work and their organization, we could ask questions like the following:
- What was your first moment of activism? What moved you to get involved?
- Why do you do this work? What motivates you?
- What’s the biggest challenge in this work? For you? For your organization?
- What would change the citizen-government power balance in your country?
- How long will you keep doing it? What are your career plans?
- What are you reading at the moment?
- Who are your heroes?
PLEASE LET US KNOW –
- Would you be interested in reading something like this?
- Would you be prepared to give time to be interviewed yourself?
- Which of the proposed questions are most interesting to you?
- Which other questions should be included?